DNN internal server error due to ISAPI filters
Wondering what to do with the DNN internal server error? We can help you out.
Most often, we come across this error due to the ISAPI filters.
As part of our
Today, let us see how our support techs fix this error for our customers.
DNN internal server error
DNN websites showing error:
HTTP Error 500 : Calling LoadLibraryEx on ISAPI filter “C:Program Files (x86)ParallelsPleskisapiurlprotect.dll” failed
Moving ahead, let us see an effective method our
1. Initially, we log into the server via Remote Desktop.
2. Then we press the Windows key and search for IIS to open IIS Manager.
3. Here we expand the server and then expand Sites.
4. We click on the site that is no longer able to use iFilter.
5. After that, we double-click on the ISAPI Filters.
6. We locate the urlprotect filter added by Plesk (located in C:Program Files (x86)ParallelsPleskisapiurlprotect.dll)
7. We click on it and eventually click, Remove.
[Couldn’t fix the error?
In short, we saw how our